TASTING ROOM IS OPEN (WALK-IN BASIS) & PATIO TABLE RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE (WALK-INS WELCOME, AS SPACE PERMITS)
- We’re located at 1200 Wetmore Road, Livermore, CA, across the street from picturesque Sycamore Grove Park.
- Tasting Room Hours are FRIDAY 1-5pm, SATURDAY & SUNDAY 11:30-5pm.
- Dante Robere Vineyards offers wine tasting in our bright spacious Tasting Room (over 1,000 square feet), anchored by a large Tasting Bar ~ lot’s of room for lot’s of wine tasting.
- Enjoy scenic vineyard & rural views from one of our two outdoor patios, the smaller private patio for our members and larger main patio open to everyone. Both offer patio tables & seating, an ideal spot to a enjoy a glass (or two) of wine, picnic and take in the idyllic wine country views.
Wine Tasting Experiences ~ Choose from two different flights, each with five wines. Additional Wine Club only wines available to Wine Club members.
Unique to our tasting experience, is access to our wine makers, Dan and Bob (aka Dante and Robere) ~ both love to share their winemaking experience with our visitors and one or both, can almost always be found behind the tasting bar.
- Regular Tasting fees are $20 per person, waived with a bottle purchase per person or if you join our wine club. No charge for Wine Club members and their guests (up to 2). No reservations required, but suggested especially on Saturdays.
- Large Group Wine Tasting (20 or more) fees are $20 per person, waived if you join our Wine Club. Please call or email ahead for reservations (925) 245-0172 or Tastingroom@danterobere.com.
- Private Group Tasting (up to 8 people) Enjoy a seated tasting in our private tasting room and learn about our wines from one of our winemakers. Full flight tasting, including our wine club only wines and cheeseboard. $25 per person, $15 waived with a bottle purchase per person or if you join our Wine Club. No charge for Wine Club members and their guests (up to 6). Please call or email ahead for reservations (925) 245-0172 or Tastingroom@danterobere.com. Reservations available during normal tasting hours, for one hour duration, on the hour~ please indicate # of people, date and time..