Thank you for your interest in Dante Robere Vineyards!
We are accepting reservations for outdoor patio seating on Saturday and Sunday afternoons 11:30-5pm, with the purchase of a wine flight or wine by the bottle.. We are also open on Fridays, 1-5pm, on a walk-in basis.. Request a reservation by completing and submitting the form below. This is a reservation request only, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
- Patio Table reservations are available Saturdays & Sundays – 3 seatings, 11:30-1, 1:30-3, 3:30-5 (Fridays walk-in basis only).
- 2-6 ppl/ table. For reservations of 6 ppl, we require a credit card to hold your table. Your card will not be charged if you cancel, However, no shows for reservations of 6 will be charged for 6 tasting fees.
- Tasting Fees are $20/person, waived with bottle purchase. Club members (2) and their guests (2) are complimentary.
- If you choose to skip the tastings and enjoy wine by the bottle, our minimums are one bottle/ every two guests, enjoyed at the winery or to take home (minimums are waived for club members). For Mother’s Day, we ask for a minimum of 2 Bottle purchase (per table) for enjoying at your table, or to take home.
- LVWA passports & VIP passports are honored on a walk-in basis as follows: Fridays in both our Tasting Room & on our Patios and on Saturday & Sundays in our Tasting Room.
- Guests under 21 must be accompanied by an adult(s) and remain seated.
- Guests may bring their own food to enjoy with wine tasting or bottle service.
- Please let us know if your plans change, We will hold your table for 15 minutes, but cannot guarantee its availability beyond that.