Thank you for your interest in Dante Robere Vineyards!
We are accepting reservations for outdoor patio seating on Saturday and Sunday afternoons 11:30-5pm, with the purchase of a wine flight or wine by the bottle. We are also open on Fridays, 1-5pm, on a walk-in basis. You do not need a reservation for our Tasting Room and we love walk-ins, space permitting. Request a reservation by completing and submitting the form below. Weekend reservations become available on the preceding Monday. This is a reservation request only, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
- Patio Table reservations are available Saturdays & Sundays – 3 seatings, 11:30-1, 1:30-3, 3:30-5 (Fridays walk-in basis only).
- 2-6 ppl/ table. For reservations of 6 ppl, we require a credit card to hold your table. Your card will not be charged if you cancel, However, no shows for reservations of 6 will be charged for 6 tasting fees.
- Tasting Fees are $20/person, waived with bottle purchase. Club members (2) and their guests (2) are complimentary.
- If you choose to skip the tastings and enjoy wine by the bottle, our minimums are one bottle/ every two guests, enjoyed at the winery or to take home (minimums are waived for club members).
- Guests may bring their own food to enjoy with wine tasting or bottle service. Please refrain from bringing hot prepared foods, as the aromas interfere with the wine tasting experience.
- Guests under 21 years of age (accompanied by an adult(s) over 21) are welcome at Dante Robere. For their safety and the safety of our staff, we ask that children seated on one of outdoor patios, remain seated at their patio table with their adult guest(s).
- Leashed and well behaved dogs are also welcome at Dante Robere.
- Please let us know if your plans change, We will hold your table for 15 minutes, but cannot guarantee its availability beyond that.