6 to 9pm
Our first Winemaker’s Harvest Dinner is almost here! Join us on Saturday, September 8th from 6-9pm for a memorable dinner hosted by Dan Rosenberg and Bob Bossi, owners & winemakers at Dante Robere. Dinner will be artfully prepared by Chef Scott Wall, paired with our delicious wines and seated on our main patio with beautiful vineyard views.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our ticketing process:
$125 plus sales tax, per person | Maximum 2 seats Per Membership (21 years or older)
- This is a ticketed event for wine club members only, Tickets are limited.
- We will begin taking requests for tickets, August 15th at 9:00 am,
- We will send an email a few days prior to the 15th. To request tickets, reply to the email, indicating the members name, the number of tickets (1 or 2). In order to give everyone the opportunity to read their emails and check calendars, please do not reply earlier than August 15th, 9:00 am.
- We will process requests by the end of each day. Once processed, your credit card will be charged and an email confirmation & receipt sent. Your receipt is your ticket.
- If your request is received after the allotted tickets are sold out, we will not charge your credit card and will notify you by email and place you on our wait list.
As always, if you have any questions, you can email Dan at email@example.com.