Saturday August 01, 2020
11:30 to 5pm
11:30 to 5pm
Dante Robere Vineyards
$15 Tasting Fee, waived with bottle purchase to go or bottle service | Meal must be purchased with wine | Reservations Recommended
We are taking table reservations for Saturday, August 1st on both our outdoor patios, with the purchase of a wine flight or wine by the bottle with food provided by onsite vendor.
Choose from two wine flights with five Dante Robere wines, $15/person (complimentary for club members), waived with bottle purchase/person to take home or just bottle service without a wine flight ~ with the purchase of food provided by Que Squared BBQ.
Our Saturday on the Patio seating times are extended to allow ample time to relax and enjoy your wine & food.
- Outdoor patios tables only (tables safety distanced)
- Table reservations are for 2-6 /table. 6 ppl max per table.
- Three seating times: 11:30 -1:00, 1;30 – 3:00 and 3:30 – 5.
- Food purchase from on site vendor required & no outside food allowed (per Alameda County requirements)
- All guests must be 21 and no dogs allowed (sorry ~ we’ll change back to our usual family/pet friendly policy as soon as we can)
- Upon arrival, all guests are required to wear face masks at all times unless seated at their table. Guests may remove their mask once seated.
- Request a reservation by using our reservation request form: https://www.danterobere.com/reservations/ This is a reservation request only , you will receive a confirmation email.
Required protocols for your health & safety will be in place.